Took a bunch of pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I finally took the cover of my Mach last week before all of the snow.Cranked it up and drove around the neighbor hood.I have not driven it since Christmas eve.I have been kind of leary after my adventure.

I was taking the grand son's through the neighbor hood Christmas eve having a good time until Pa decided to show off,you see where this is going? Anyway out on a straight way I nailed the throttel going real slow and before I new it we were spinning tires,shifted to second and it got worse.By the time I got out of it we were sideways,over corrected and did a 180 almost down into a ditch by the time we got stopped.

Lucky for me we were buckeled in and the car stopped before we hit anything.No damage,just dirt,the boy's were good also.They thought it was cool.

We went right back to the shop,wiped it down and covered her up.I had to do alot of explaining to the boy's telling them how dumb Pa was and that we should not have been doing that.Oh and don't tell Nanna,your mom or dad. Yea right! When we went back inside my oldest looked like the cat that ate the bird! Nanna new right then something was up! My Tristin spilled the beans.

Any way just finnally got it back out and took a bunch off pictures to show you guys.I am still trying to learn all of the features here.I posted them in my garage,if you have the time and are interested.

1973_Ford-22.JPG

:(

i have not driven mine since i think the end of November. at the rate we are getting snow this year i think its staying inside with its cousin until late march.

All this car withdrawal has forced me into my other addiction, i mean hobby, draining my bank account.

I finally took the cover of my Mach last week before all of the snow.Cranked it up and drove around the neighbor hood.I have not driven it since Christmas eve.I have been kind of leary after my adventure.

I was taking the grand son's through the neighbor hood Christmas eve having a good time until Pa decided to show off,you see where this is going? Anyway out on a straight way I nailed the throttel going real slow and before I new it we were spinning tires,shifted to second and it got worse.By the time I got out of it we were sideways,over corrected and did a 180 almost down into a ditch by the time we got stopped.

Lucky for me we were buckeled in and the car stopped before we hit anything.No damage,just dirt,the boy's were good also.They thought it was cool.

We went right back to the shop,wiped it down and covered her up.I had to do alot of explaining to the boy's telling them how dumb Pa was and that we should not have been doing that.Oh and don't tell Nanna,your mom or dad. Yea right! When we went back inside my oldest looked like the cat that ate the bird! Nanna new right then something was up! My Tristin spilled the beans.

Any way just finnally got it back out and took a bunch off pictures to show you guys.I am still trying to learn all of the features here.I posted them in my garage,if you have the time and are interested.
E you did say in your garage did you not? I looked but did not see:cool:

Sounds like Pa got into a bit of trouble.But i'll bet they enjoyed it.... the ride.
Yep !:D

Sorry! My photos,I told you I am still trying to learn all this posting.

"I'm not a very smart man.But I do know what love is!"

Forest.Forest Gump.

1973_Ford-34.JPG

1973_Ford-25.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it worked out ok and nobody got hurt.

Hey - You just live down the street from me. I live in Talty...Winner's Circle. We need to hook up. I want to see your car in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it worked out ok and nobody got hurt.

Hey - You just live down the street from me. I live in Talty...Winner's Circle. We need to hook up. I want to see your car in person.
I know.Just seems like every time I tried to get out during the holidays something else came up.We will get together soon.

1973_Ford-26.JPG

Ok. I've got a 65 coupe in restoration now...a 66 coupe in waiting, then my beloved 72 Mach Q-Code. The first two are "practice cars" so I don't make any mistakes on the great one.

Cool found them NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:exclamation:
+1

Stunning car.

[/quote

Thanks for the kind words.As I was looking at the pictures I realize it is time for a MAJOR clean up! Lots of dust in places that I just did not see before.Well it has been 15 years since it was apart.I do need new Tail pipes like now.Just still kicking around a whole new system or just tail pipes.Lots of things to do!

1973_Ford-18.JPG

Sounds like Pa got into a bit of trouble.But i'll bet they enjoyed it.... the ride.

Forest.Forest Gump.
that car cover looks to fit like a glove for the car! i believe NPD is the only one that list a specific 71-73 car cover. where did you get yours? once the car returns very soon i need to purchase one of those nice covers. looks great though man!

Forest.Forest Gump.
that car cover looks to fit like a glove for the car! i believe NPD is the only one that list a specific 71-73 car cover. where did you get yours? once the car returns very soon i need to purchase one of those nice covers. looks great though man!
I love that cover! It is very soft! I got it from WOLF.I found it on Ebay.I will dig up the info and post it.They were a great supplier!The first cover they sent was for a coupe / vert.I called them and the sent me the right one right away and paid the return shipping for the other.Great customer service!I think it was around 175.00 about 3 years ago.

I will try to post the info.

1973_Ford-34.JPG

Back