Rifle Help

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Hello everybody

anyone got a CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39. I want one, they look like fine rifles and have a outstanding reputation for accuracy. 7.62x39 is a well proven pig cartridge here in Aus and should be nice in a compact bolt gun like the cz All feedback welcome. I am using it for pigs, goats , fun and wont be shooting more than 150yds.I already have guns that will step out beyond that;)

I have not shot one yet...But i hear alot of good ..Little mini mauser actions...Great round for 150-200 yards...But it defenatly starts to fall past that...I owned quite a few wasp ak-47's and sks shooting same round..In a bolt action im sure it gots more range and accuracy over them semi's.

Sorry, don't know about the 527 but I can't say anything bad about (my boys) 452 Trainer in .22LR.

No problems hitting steel ram targets at 100M with stock iron sights, kneeling from a 2x4 rail (not a bench) with CCI-SV. Only mod done was lighter trigger spring.

For the price point, it is a very nice piece with no excuses.

Will outshoot my scoped Ruger 77/22 costing 2X+ as much...

Sorry, don't know about the 527 but I can't say anything bad about (my boys) 452 Trainer in .22LR.

No problems hitting steel ram targets at 100M with stock iron sights, kneeling from a 2x4 rail (not a bench) with CCI-SV. Only mod done was lighter trigger spring.

For the price point, it is a very nice piece with no excuses.

Will outshoot my scoped Ruger 77/22 costing 2X+ as much...
I agree cz 22s are brilliant, they have a huge reputation in Australia

Back