Mustang Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm not too sure he knows what he's doing. I looked at the cars he has for sale. The 429 Mach 1 lists general VIN breakdown data. Then lists the VIN as a Q code.:huh: Then in his write up he calls it a fastback.

Then on another car he has listed as a Mach 1 but it is really an 02 sportsroof. He has the VIN decode data but I suppose he's never read it.

Lastly I looked at the 64 Falcon Sprint. His ad goes on to call it a Mustang. :huh:

I didn't look at any of the other cars since he was 0 fo 3 at this point.

Hi All,

Just want to say that i bought a full length center consol from Mustang Masters that was supposed to be in very good condition and restored by them.

When i eventually got it and opened it up, it turned out to be a half baked piece of rubbish that i had to start from scratch, and completely restore myself properly.I got ripped off big time, and paid way too much money for what i got.

I'd never do business with them again.But that was my experience.

Greg.:)

Ah yes, this is Fast Freddy. He does have quite a reputation here in Florida.

Yeah, but you don't have to deal with him at every major car show in FL like we do.

But... but... but... he's the "Mustang Master." :s :dodgy: :D

rofl

Yeah, but you don't have to deal with him at every major car show in FL like we do.
Well there is a price to pay for all the sun shine you get to enjoy :D

He use to buy a lot of stuff from me on ebay - guess I was under-priced then :p

Back