windshield sealant

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbnelle

Reaction score
My Car
73 Convertible
91 GT Convertible
Hi all! I was working on removing the windshield of my 73 vert and was wondering what I can use to get all that black gunk off the frame. I tried scrapping it off, but wondered if there was a chemical that could expedite the process. Thanks!

Hi all! I was working on removing the windshield of my 73 vert and was wondering what I can use to get all that black gunk off the frame. I tried scrapping it off, but wondered if there was a chemical that could expedite the process. Thanks!
WD40 and a wire brush. It will take a while but it will all come off. I spent 2hrs on mine.

WD40 and a wire brush. It will take a while but it will all come off. I spent 2hrs on mine.

Back