• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 vert on E-Bay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
None
Last edited by a moderator:
A little too high on the price for me.

I think it's a little too high as well. Maybe 15k on the high side. I guess it depends on what you want to do with it. If you buy it's to keep as a survivor and fix things as the break that's one thing. If you are going to do a restore that's another. It cost almost the same to restore a car with 10k as it does for a car with 100k unless your doing most of the work your self.

Just my 2cents.

I think its worth the asking price. If you watch values for collectible cars they have been going up about 1% a month for the last 18 months.

This car is definately collectible as a survivor. I just am not sure I want to walk around a car as its sits in my garage doing nothing except getting new dents from my 87 year old mother in law.

The car does prove they put resonators on the exhaust of 351c 2v cars in 73 as this is the 3rd survivor I've seen with them.

I'm not interested in buying this car. I thought maybe somebody else might be so I put in out here.

It would make a neat museum piece or maybe even a restored trailer queen for shows etc.

I'm not keen on the color or level of options. It's somewhat a plain jane model IMHO.

I agree with what evryone is saying regarding price though. If I was to offer on the car I was thinking closer to the $10K mark as it will require both paint and mechanical work to bring it back.

Interesting car. I don't know what to think value wise which is strange because I think I have a good handle on prices for these cars. I agree somewhere in the $15k to $20k range.

Original coil right there. The snorkel is original, the exhaust is original. Yeah, museum piece, if you want that. Easily worth $10k imo. And the color is nice as well. Would look good next to Ole Pony's original white car. Problem for me is that i'd want more performance so i shouldnt own it. But a collector would be hard pressed to find one as nice as this original. Hope it finds a good home.

Back