What tablet to get? IPad, Samsung....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
31 Model A Station Wagon “Woody”
69 Mach 1 - 351C
72 Mach 1 - 351C
96 Cobra Convertible
It's my wife's birthday and I want to get her a tablet. I have an iPad and I like it--there are a few things that annoy me about it, but it's all I know from a tablet. It works, it is really sound and stable, lots of apps to choose from, etc.

But I don't want to discount the other options. Anyone have relevant experience to share?

I own an iPad mini and use an android smartphone, I've also used Windows tablets and even played around with some Linux variants. For easy of use experience is really hard to beat the iPad. Same goes for accessory add ons and cute case options (You did say it was for your wife! ) but the android experience can come at a slightly lower entry cost. For the most part your going to find identical apps on both (provided they're from major companies) and it comes down to personal preference. I would buy another iPad and I'm thinking of getting the next iPhone once it comes out. But it's really personal choice

Last edited by a moderator:
I am no computer expert but i seem to be an experienced computer buyer for many in my family. Number 1: windows based systems are a crime against humanity. Number 2 Apple products have a real service department. End of story.

Back