Show your keychains

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
In my insatiable desire for world domination no little piece of information is too small or to be dismissed. That is why (and because I think it could be fun) I thought I'd start a thread where we (that means "you" after this opening post) would show what key tags, pendants or whatever we have on our 71-73 Mustang keys.

I'll start with my two sets. Both sets are copies by the way. I keep my original keys in a drawer at home where they are safe.

Lets boogie:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378726768.642912.jpg

And the backup ones:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378726798.969867.jpg

I don't have any pictures of it yet, but my keys are on a leather fob made by Matt DelFatti, who makes custom holsters. One of his specialties is for the HK P7, which is a very butt-heavy pistol, and therefore, hard to make good concealment holsters for. Matt was a frequent participant on "The Cult of the P7" website ParkCitiesTactical.com, where I moderated for a like a hundred years before the site kind of dropped of the face of the earth. Matt had made lots of holsers for people who frequented that site, and he would make an inexpensive key fob for his friends there.

Matt is a genious with leather, and the last I heard, he had a 2+year waiting list. His holsters are prized posessions, and usually accompany pistols that are given to dignitaries, such as Presidents and Royalty

Here are my keys, posing on the hood of the car. :D

keys.jpg

Old mustang keychain a freind gave me 20 years aog when i got my stang..I never seen another one like it..Too bad my cam does not show how good it really looks..hehe...And the stig torch my girlfreind got me...And those are my poor original keys.

keys.JPG

Cool, keep em coming.

Mike (goodnigh): what's that badge on your pendant? I can read "California" at the top but that's it.

I think the keys are the original. If they aren't they a really old!! I got the crescent wrench with the first car I ever bought. A 1985 ford ranger. I have kept it with every car I have owned since. Transferred it to the mustang when I bought it and that's where its gonna stay!

10nvyoh.jpg

You think we all have time to burn here in America? We don't get 6 weeks vacation a year like you Luxembourgerians.

il_570xN.388034302_4lsv.jpg

$T2eC16V,!zUE9s38+COlBRp!mpDPew~~60_35.JPG

I also have a key chain that is a duplicate of one posted here...however mine is much prettier and shinier, and more importantly, a virgin key chain. So to help maintain the perception I am a humble member of this forum, I am declining to post a picture of it.

This might flag me, but here you go.

Ginger\'s Keys.jpg

I am a little disappointed. I thought a guy like Wolverine who claims to be the most interesting man in the world would at least have triple x rating. :-/

File the ominous hidden shiny key chain under development aid. :)

I am a little disappointed. I thought a guy like Wolverine who claims to be the most interesting man in the world would at least have triple x rating. :-/

File the ominous hidden shiny key chain under development aid. :)
+1 He really needs to work on appearance upgrades in some area's :p

Back