NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Well...Start of regular football season...My Seahawks barely won the first game....Who are you rooting for this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolphins since birth! I have had to deal with some leans years here recently.

One of my good friends is a Seahawk Fan he loved Largent and Jim Zorn. Curt Warner was from here in WV. Still don't understand how he ended up at Penn State and not a WV Mountaineer!

As far as NFL goes...my favorites in order, Steelers, (I don't like Reothlessburger but he is one tough dude, and the flying hawaiian is the best) and the Saints (Drew breeze is one cool guy).

Steelers forever....... but it might be a while till we see a winning season!!! We will be lucky to hit 8-8 this year! But hey atleast the Pirates snapped a 20 YEAR losing streak with win number 82 last night which guarantees us a winning season!!!!! Go BUCS!! Hopefully the Steelers arent picking up where the Bucs left off with a losing streak like that. Injuries and salary cap issues are killing us this year!

Steelers forever....... but it might be a while till we see a winning season!!! We will be lucky to hit 8-8 this year! But hey atleast the Pirates snapped a 20 YEAR losing streak with win number 82 last night which guarantees us a winning season!!!!! Go BUCS!! Hopefully the Steelers arent picking up where the Bucs left off with a losing streak like that. Injuries and salary cap issues are killing us this year!
Yeah it's going to be a rough year again for the steelers i'm afraid. Got some very good talent in the line up though.

Raised in the SF Bay Area most of my life, so 49ers fan here! :cool:

My gf is a Seahawks fan so it'll be interesting this upcoming weekend. With all the injuries I'm not overly optimistic about this season...or at least not blind to the fact that despite his great performance, Boldin isn't god. We're going against a physical and damn good secondary with the Seahawks. Not liking our chances in that game... :(

Rich

One of my good friends is a Seahawk Fan he loved Largent and Jim Zorn. Curt Warner was from here in WV. Still don't understand how he ended up at Penn State and not a WV Mountaineer!
Ooh ya...They old school dudes...I still want a Brian Bozworth jearsy...lol

As far as NFL goes...my favorites in order, Steelers, (I don't like Reothlessburger but he is one tough dude, and the flying hawaiian is the best) and the Saints (Drew breeze is one cool guy).
Steelers are a good team...Big ben been pretty tuff so far...Even with his bad press...He is a damn site better than stewart lol

Raised in the SF Bay Area most of my life, so 49ers fan here! :cool:

My gf is a Seahawks fan so it'll be interesting this upcoming weekend. With all the injuries I'm not overly optimistic about this season...or at least not blind to the fact that despite his great performance, Boldin isn't god. We're going against a physical and damn good secondary with the Seahawks. Not liking our chances in that game... :(

Rich
San fran going to be seahawks new rivals like raiders was back in the day...lol...It will be a tuff one to say which team will be on top this year...I think seattle has a good chance thou..So does san fran

Ya...I wondered what happend to the Bucs...they kinda been loosing there butts like buffalo bills...Which i dont think bills made it too the play off hardly sence old doug flutie played for them..lol

Big time Broncos fan since they were the Orange Crush. Lookin' good with Manning at the helm. :)
Ohh ya...They could do it this year..Now that he is broke in to the new group...I expect some good plays from him this year...My freind is a big broncs fan too...He from there originaly...So i keep up on what they are doing.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Still waiting for the Lions to turn things around. They beat a division rival soundly even with touchdowns taken away.
The Lions...They have not been the same after loosing Barry and Mitchell as QB...I use to root for them as under dogs...I like the underdog teams....Who they got for QB this year?

Colts fan here but I really want Peyton to win at least one more Ring before he retires
Colts a good team..how is that Luck guy working out? I think they got our old QB as back up dont they? Hasselback

Back