• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need a standard '71 Rim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe
So I found out one of the rims that came with my car isn't holding air for some reason; possibly corrosion. The car is in no shape to have pretty rims yet so I'm looking for just a standard 15x7 5-4.5 rim I can put on while the car is being restored. If someone is looking to get rid of one PM me. Thanks!

So I found out one of the rims that came with my car isn't holding air for some reason; possibly corrosion. The car is in no shape to have pretty rims yet so I'm looking for just a standard 15x7 5-4.5 rim I can put on while the car is being restored. If someone is looking to get rid of one PM me. Thanks!
I would try a local wrecking yard or place that sells used wheels. Even if someone had one for free the shipping would probably cost more than what you could pick one up locally for. I picked up one as a spare, paid $30.00 for it from a local wrecking yard, it even had a good tire on it.

Jim

Well, probably not much help but I'm in Stafford, VA and I can give you 2x 14in rims from my 70 Mustang if you want. One holds air fine.

-KR

Back