Best Car Movie Starring our Australian Car Cousin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric Bana did an awsome film documentary of racing and totaling his prized Falcon XB. Much better than the idiot Dempsey trying to convince people he is in the same league as Mcqueen, Newman, and Garner. What a friggin loser. Lousy actor, terrible driver, replaced his nose, and an ego bigger than obammy. Ha ha ha

Tell me how to post it! I posted the link and it decided to make it a black square that is why I edited my post and said go to hulu and search for Love The Beast. Any help mods?

"http://www.hulu.com/watch/174633"

Cut and paste I can't figure out why unless Hulu doesn't want it embedded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me how to post it! I posted the link and it decided to make it a black square that is why I edited my post and said go to hulu and search for Love The Beast. Any help mods?

It is an Adobe Flash file and you need a Hulu or Facebook account

to view it.

mike

It is an Adobe Flash file and you need a Hulu or Facebook account

to view it.

mike
Thanks!

it is a great movie 'love the beast', only car people get it and cry when they see it.

eric bana still never talks about his hardtop i hope he finally started to work on it again.

erica-bana-ford-falcon.jpg

Basically the XA-XC cars used some parts from 71-73 but mostly it came over from the torino body and chassis.

The big claim to fame is of course madmax which used various XA-XY ford cars. The same series was used in motor sport racing from 70-78 and was big in Australia.

Here's a bigger picture of one, cool looking car too bad they did not market it here along w/ the other muscle cars.

Ford_XB_Fairmont_GS_V8_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While you're on the subject, this one is mine being picked up from the state of Victoria.
Is that a newer Falcon Ute your are pulling it with? Awesome Car! Can I come over and drive it? LOL

Any member of this forum with a rep of 8 or more is welcome to visit and drive one of my Aussie cars:)

Next time you are in Sydney PM me:):)

Yes, it is a 2006 Falcon Ute. It's an XR8 with the 5.4L 4v.

Any member of this forum with a rep of 8 or more is welcome to visit and drive one of my Aussie cars:)

Next time you are in Sydney PM me:):)

Yes, it is a 2006 Falcon Ute. It's an XR8 with the 5.4L 4v.
I really wish Ford would have brought the Falcon to the States in a LHD configuration. It would take a bit of time to get used to shifting with my left hand. :D I loved the Falcon since the first time I watched The Road Warrior. Later I worked with a guy from South Africa and he turned me onto the Falcons even more and the Perana Capris from South Africa that Basil Green came up with. I want to find a Capri and drop in a 302 just like they did back in 1970 since all the ones that were stateside came with 4 or 6 cylinder only. Australia is one place I would love to visit, if I ever make it there I will look you up!

Back