Greetings from Charlotte, NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1
Finally updated my profile, so I figured I'd introduce myself. Bought a 71 mach 1 when I was in high school for $500.....try that now!! I think it had so much bondo on it that if you threw a magnet at it, it would just bounce off the car! Had it for about 5-6 years and had a lot of fun until some moron, fool, who was probably raised by wolves from Italy in a rental car cut me off, wrecked my stang and then left the scene..............but I'm not bitter :)!

Fast forward 22 years and finally bought me another one. Needs some work. There WILL be welding and sheet metal this time! I took the power window equipment soup to nuts from the old stang and will be installing it in this one. The wife has been trying to get me to throw out that box since 92. I don't know what happened to my bean bag chair, but she didn't dare touch that box :)! Visit my profile for photos. I'm living the dream!!

Cool intro and story!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to pin your location on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from W. TN. Your story sounds similiar to mine minus the whole wrecking thing. Thank goodness I was able to keep the car and all of the boxes to get me where I am today in my restoration. Many of us will be in Charlotte in April. You need to get us the local news on all of the 50th Celebtration planning.

welcome to another Tar Heel; surprised there are not at least 200 Tar Heels on this site from the number of 71-73 ponies I see advertised there. Popular state for muscle cars in general. Nice looking pony and great story as well.

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here "officially".

Great story - you were very smart to keep those power window parts - there are guys on this site that would kill for a set. :cool:

Thought I would give you a proper Welcome from West Virginia here!

2vdrx1t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back