$250K Mustang tribute LS9

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Looks like an old barracuda in the front, charger in the back, mustang on the side, but with a corvette engine, it's a chevy. Not real crazy about the grill but the rest of the car is awesome, but not for that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been a lot better to keep the Barracuda styling throughout, including the roof and sides.

Am I the only one that is going nuts over the kink in the driprail curve? It looks as if someone had trouble fabricating it properly. Can't stand the slightly larger A-pillars either - skinny pillars are one of the endless reasons I stick to old vehicles.

That fake vent window is an irritant too. Not because of its strange shape, but its apparent lack of function - thereby defeating the entire purpose of having a vent window in the first place. As a fan of fresh-air motoring, it's a particular nitpick of mine.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video....

I can't stand the fact that it doesn't have a ford engine in it...

What's wrong with sticking a gt40 engine in it?

Only a rich oil shiek would buy it....

One who doesn't care about the ford/gm rivalry and as more money than they know what to do with....

Back