2 owner 72 Grande Nice Car!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rear seat plastic side panels are interesting. THe contour for the retractable seatbelts is different than my 72 vert. Actually i dont have any retractors front or rear wih my deluxe interior. Othe cars have the recess contour, or is it unique to the Grande? The interior looks great, especially in the green. Looks like a great car, especially of the seller goes closed to $10k.

It looks like the Grande has an AM 8 Track player but there are no door speakers. I can't tell what is installed in the area where AC vents would be in the center panel under the map light. I blew up the photo a little and it looks like something with push buttons on it. A Grande with the instrumentation group is nice . That rim blow wheel is in great shape. I wonder if this car has the Q code 351 in it. Seller says the car has a 4V carb replacement and also has the original but doesn't say anything about an intake change. With dual exhaust (looks to have been replaced) - and instrumentation group, maybe a Q code Grande?

I emailed some of the questions to see what the owner says.

I emailed some of the questions to see what the owner says.
Here are the pics he sent me, check out some of the original parts under the hood: coil, hoses...

2dqvwd5.jpg

28m0byc.jpg

2pses7b.jpg

FR Trim isn't on our Data page. Which is Green vinyl and cloth (Grande) So it is a Grande only interior along with: FA Black Vinyl and Cloth (Grande); FB Blue vinyl and cloth (Grande); FE Vermilion (red) vinyl and cloth (Grande); FF Ginger vinyl and cloth (Grande)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back