1972 Mustang Sportsroof blurb from Sunday Paper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I found this small blurb in the Sunday Paper! It's a little article about the 72 Sportsroofs. Scanned and uploaded below.

72mustang_blurb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They really backed into the topic of 71-73's didn't they? Still the step-kids after all these years!

Yes sir! I posted a photo of the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" car on another forum and someone actually called it hideous! Uggh! LOL

Yes sir! I posted a photo of the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" car on another forum and someone actually called it hideous! Uggh! LOL
I can understand it not being there favorite car but the hate factor these cars get is just stupid.I am not the biggest fan of Camaro's but I can still appreciate it for what it is {A classic car}and I would not go to someone who had one and say their car is ugly.Opinions are like {excuse the language} A@$ holes everyone has one but no one wants to hear it.If that guy did not like the picture he could of just left the thread and not post a reply.{Alright I have to calm down now I'm getting irritated hahaha}

Back