Introduction from Geogia!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
I have a 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1. It has 351 Cleveland Motor and is painted Ford Sonic Blue. The car is all original except patch panels in the rear quarter panels. It has been fully restored by Charles Gazaway Body Shop in Georgia.
603967_10151295310136939_66134256_n.jpgHi all! I'm new to the site but am already enjoying browsing all of the beautiful cars and reading the stories behind each one. I have a 1973 Mach 1 in Ford Sonic Blue. It was given to me by my dad as a graduation gift from college about 2 years ago. It took him and my uncle 4 years to restore the car. I've always had a passion for muscle cars especially the years of the big body mustang and it's still hard to believe that I have one of my own. Not only is it special because of its age and uniqueness, but because of the blood, sweat, and tears poured into this car by my dad. He made so many sacrifices in order to make my dream come true, and for that reason I will never ever part with my car. As long as I have the car, a part of my dad will always be with me. Sorry to be sappy! Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks for reading!

Greetings and Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice story! I'm fixing up a car for each of my kids too. I hope they will appreciate them as much as you do.

Welcome from Fabulous Las Vegas, Jennifer! That is an outstanding Mach1 you have there! I really like the sentimental value you've attached to it! Your dad and uncle are stand up guys in my book!!! Once again, welcome!

-Travis (AKA Doug The Dog)

::welcome:: from Maine to a fellow 73 owner .

Welcome aboard from Charlotte! Great story. I went for a ride a few weeks ago, came home to an 8 yr. old standing in the driveway asking me where I went with our car and why I didn't take her!! Guess I know where that car ends up :)!

Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back