Pics from the Queen Mary show with a surprise guest.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1
72 Mustang Mach 1 (parts car)
Sdstang, Shelby Mike and where heading up to the Queen Mary show this morning when about an half hour out I get a phone call. Mike?? Yes! It's Mike from Luxembourg I'm at the Mustang show where are you? Holly crap no way!!! Sure enough I get to the show and there is Luxstang (Mike) Carla his lovely wife and Carla's parents. WOW what a surprise!!! So a hole bunch hand shakes and hugs went around while meeting the Luxstang family. So Mike said that member rgregory (Ron) was inside the show with his 429 73 Mach1 and that we should get a members meet photo.

From left to right,mach71351c (me) rgregory (Ron) luxstang (Mike) sdstang (Jim). Our meeting was brief but too cool because Mike and Carla where off to show the sites of Los Angeles to Carla's parents.What great way to start the day in the Mustang world.:cool:

Oh yeah here some pics of the 71-73s in the show.

Oh yeah and the (Mustang medic guy) over my shoulder in the member Pic.:D

queen mary 001.jpg

queen mary 002.jpg

queen mary 003.jpg

queen mary 004.jpg

queen mary 005.jpg

queen mary 006.jpg

queen mary 007.jpg

Knotts 2012 038.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome that you all should meet up like that, and great Mustangs & photos as well.

This poor little Aussie would've loved to have been there as well!

Mike and Carla looking very dashing too.:D

Way to go!

Greg.:)

Hey Mike, you're up late.

Just got to the hotel after our dinner with James, better known as Wolverine and Mrs Wolverine.

It was absolutely cool meting you guys and especially seeing you again. It came as a surprise to me too, as I only learned this morning that the show was on.

I recognized rgregory's car because of the distinctive lettering on the trunk and hood. :)

We would have liked to hang out with you guys but as you said we were not completely on our own and had to take care of my in laws.

Then there are those native guys who get list and come over an hour late. :p

Anyway, the wife and I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the pics. :)

Looks like a fun meet in a very nice setting, great seeing the Queen Mary in the background

Hey Mike, you're up late.

Just got to the hotel after our dinner with James, better known as Wolverine and Mrs Wolverine.

It was absolutely cool meting you guys and especially seeing you again. It came as a surprise to me too, as I only learned this morning that the show was on.

I recognized rgregory's car because of the distinctive lettering on the trunk and hood. :)

We would have liked to hang out with you guys but as you said we were not completely on our own and had to take care of my in laws.

Then there are those native guys who get list and come over an hour late. :p

Anyway, the wife and I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the pics. :)
Hey Mike, It was awesome to see you,Carla and meet your in laws. When I got home last night I gave Tara a hard time about what she missed. She sends her best to you and Carla. I'm Sure you had fun with James and his wife. Too cool you got to see them.Have fun on the rest of your trip.

Looks like a fun meet in a very nice setting, great seeing the Queen Mary in the background
It's a great location for a show. Next to the water,nice cool sea breeze.Awesome view of long beach and the Queen Mary.

Was I the only one to notice all the missing license plates??? I think Long Beach PD has them.

Back