Please Vote, CJ Pony Parts Social Media contest

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for all of the 71-73's.

I notice the win going too a 94 mustang GT with 42 votes...he must be having his freinds hit it...lol
or a lot of fake FB accounts for gamming.

but lets try and keep the votes high on the 71-73 cars.
Yup..lol..Notice he gots 52 now..and no one else hardly has past 15...his car does not even have a grill in it ;) hehe Nice 94..But hardly the nicest stang on there...I dont see how it got so many votes out of all them pretty shelby's.....think you nailed it there...I smell something fishy about that..ol

I notice the win going too a 94 mustang GT with 42 votes...he must be having his freinds hit it...lol
or a lot of fake FB accounts for gamming.

but lets try and keep the votes high on the 71-73 cars.
Yup..lol..Notice he gots 52 now..and no one else hardly has past 15...his car does not even have a grill in it ;) hehe Nice 94..But hardly the nicest stang on there...I dont see how it got so many votes out of all them pretty shelby's.....think you nailed it there...I smell something fishy about that..ol
...Well I think it's time to bring out the secret weapon. (Hope it works) Stay Tune.....How I mentioned awhile back that my car was used in a music video for an international artist. Well, I emailed her to ask if she would assist me in posting the link on her facebook/twitter pages...so we'll see. Can't have some '94 junk representing that company (Thinking outside the box on this one) :D

Can't have some '94 junk representing that company (Thinking outside the box on this one) :D
Ouch...
Ok first off there is nothing tricky there. I know Bryan the owner of the 94 and he has done all the work (other than the paint) himself. The reason he has so many votes is because this kid is doing the same thing you guys are doing asking for votes from his friends. Have you seen how many facebook friends he has? Don't suppose you have seen the yellow S197 that is right behind him by like 5 votes. It's not about being fishy it's know how to promote your car.

Junk? :shrug2:

Did not bash the car at all..Besides i said it lacked a grill and figured he had freinds helping..No big deal if you got a bunch freinds helping you win..Name of the game sometimes is freinds.....And you know him? Now it gets real fishy ;) Just joking.

Did not bash the car at all..Besides i said it lacked a grill and figured he had freinds helping..No big deal if you got a bunch freinds helping you win..Name of the game sometimes is freinds.....And you know him? Now it gets real fishy ;) Just joking.
the grills is only missing the pony :p this was right after paint. Ugh yeah I know him, I also know Rocketfoot and all the 7173 cars too, might have something to do with the 40+ forums I am on and have posted this too. :p rofl

LOL! It's all good! I'm sure Steve doesn't mind a little trash talking! It's all part of the game! :D Just be sure to keep it clean, fellas! :cool:

I apologize for using the term junk. I'm not a fan of those years but can appreciate anyone who works hard to build their car. I will keep the opinions to myself. Sorry for the comment Steve.
It's ok, just threw me off coming from this site as you all know how much you have to work to get people to appreciate what you do with these cars.

LOL! It's all good! I'm sure Steve doesn't mind a little trash talking! It's all part of the game! :D Just be sure to keep it clean, fellas! :cool:
oh trash talking is always part of the game. Barry car looks good as always, truth be told glad to see you guys getting in on this, I know a lot of you guys and people in general are not the biggest fans of facebook but it seems they have us cornered when wanting to do things like this.

Good luck to all the entered.

Back