Met 1973stang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
As you know, I am currently spreading panic and terror in California and Nevada. I did not have time to post this earlier but two days ago I went to see Rush (1973stang) at his companie's offices and we had a little chat and I had the chance to look at his car.

Unfortunately we were a little short on time but I wanted to make a quick visit nonetheless. Our thanks go to him for all the good tips he gave us for our stay in LA. We really appreciated it and we hope next time we will be able to visit for a little longer and grab that lunch together.

This pic was taken seconds after I discovered that it is a pretty stupid idea to lean against a dark car that has been baking in the sun for hours. :)

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As you know, I am currently spreading panic and terror in California and Nevada.
Indeed :D

But that's cool also - it is great to read you meet so many lovely people over there who are a part of this community.

Have still a great time and enjoy :exclamation:

Cheers,

Tim

This pic was taken seconds after I discovered that it is a pretty stupid idea to lean against a dark car that has been baking in the sun for hours. :)
Why does that hurt the paint?:rolleyes::p

One thing I've noticed from all the pictures of site members is that everyone looks so friendly and laid back, the type of people you would want to hang with.

Jim

Missing license plates...missing windshield....missing 2 days....

What is Rushtang missing?

Back