Tapatalk won't post pics

luxstang

Question

When I try to post a pic with tapatalk I get the message that the forum disabled that function. That sucks because I am using it exclusively during my trip.

It used to work a few weeks ago.

Also a great number if pics won't show up in various threads and I can only tell by the replies that the op must have posted a pic.

On other threads again its no problem.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

19 answers to this question

When I try to post a pic with tapatalk I get the message that the forum disabled that function. That sucks because I am using it exclusively during my trip.

It used to work a few weeks ago.

Also a great number if pics won't show up in various threads and I can only tell by the replies that the op must have posted a pic.

On other threads again its no problem.

Mike, did this just start happening?

spacer.png

I've had issues also. It will not even try. "Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app"

Make sure your tapatalk is up to date...I cannot reproduce the error!

Not sure why. I'm running the newest version. It was working until it made me upgrade a few weeks ago.

Purchased the pro version and it still does not work. Could it be an individual setting on my 7173 account?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380244289.831237.jpg.3f456e8b2b614ea8af05d9d895966571.jpg. It appears to be an issue from my iPhone. I am running iOS 5 on my original iPad with an older version of Tapatalk and it works. My have an iPhone 5 with iOS 7 does not, but it was not working before the latest iOS update. Hmmm

I've had issues also. It will not even try. "Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app"

That's exactly what it says. I think it started with the latest update, although I would not swear it.

spacer.png
Mike
Check out my video:

That's exactly what it says. I think it started with the latest update, although I would not swear it.

Hmmm...strange! If there is an issue with the new IOS, Tapatalk should have an update for me to load anytime! They do tend to keep up with updates pretty good!

spacer.png

Ok, I think I found the issue...one of the settings was disabled in the Tapatalk settings but that doesn't explain why Android worked and iOS didn't?

It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate so give it a try later today or tomorrow and report back here! Thanks guys!

spacer.png

Ok, I think I found the issue...one of the settings was disabled in the Tapatalk settings but that doesn't explain why Android worked and iOS didn't?

It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate so give it a try later today or tomorrow and report back here! Thanks guys!

quhuzy2e.jpg

That worked.

settings, photo sharing, then change "hosted by" from "tapatalk" to "attachment", this is how it is on IOS, android may not be too different. This i how i fixed the

"Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app" issue.

settings, photo sharing, then change "hosted by" from "tapatalk" to "attachment", this is how it is on IOS, android may not be too different. This i how i fixed the

"Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app" issue.

What ever he fixed on his end, also fixed my problem. It seems to be working now.

Test

4asejuvu.jpg

Yup, it works now. Only thing I don't like is that I had to sign up to tapatalk. Never had to before.

The other problem still remains though. I often can't see pics. One guy introduced himself and must have put up a pic and someone commented on the rare color and the 429. I don't see it.

spacer.png
Mike
Check out my video:

Yup, it works now. Only thing I don't like is that I had to sign up to tapatalk. Never had to before.

The other problem still remains though. I often can't see pics. One guy introduced himself and must have put up a pic and someone commented on the rare color and the 429. I don't see it.

I think the reply you are talking about is a post in the garage section of the forum. Therefore that is not visible via tapatalk. If it is I have not found a way to view it other than to select view as web page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free