• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Coupe going to scrap yard. Need anything before she goes?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71steed

Reaction score
My Car
66 GT coupe
67 GTA convertible
69 Fastback, Boss 429 clone
69 GT coupe
71 Sports coupe
71 Mach 1
73 Mach 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump Bump
Hello 71 steed; I'll very gladly purchase the pair of exterior door handles. Please send me a PM to arrange my paying you. I also need a 12 inch by 12 inch area of inner fender/engine compartment passenger side sheet metal, almost behind where the battery tray attaches, would you per chance have this piece & would your sheet metal be the same for my 73 Mach 1?....THANKS!!!, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump Bump
Hello 71 steed; I'll very gladly purchase the pair of exterior door handles. Please send me a PM to arrange my paying you. I also need a 12 inch by 12 inch area of inner fender/engine compartment passenger side sheet metal, almost behind where the battery tray attaches, would you per chance have this piece & would your sheet metal be the same for my 73 Mach 1?....THANKS!!!, Mark
Sheet metal on apron is no good, and I cut the towers out today.

What is your zip code? I'll figure out your discount and the shipping and send you a paypal money request.

disc brakes, they've been taken off, along with the cross members

If I were to use my FedEx account, how much would you take for the brake booster? I don't really need the master as I just replaced mine. Please pm me

Bob, I got the stuff yesterday. Thank you for shipping so quick and the great deal.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Back