• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grille brace / bracket

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback
2017 Fastback
I am looking for Mach 1 grille braces for a early model 71. I would prefer the double brace version if possible. For some reason (I’m blaming the body shop) the only thing I have is the latch itself and everything else is missing.

So if someone has them please let me know! Thanks for helping me out.

I am looking for Mach 1 grille braces for a early model 71. I would prefer the double brace version if possible. For some reason (I’m blaming the body shop) the only thing I have is the latch itself and everything else is missing.

There are 5 pieces for that latch, not including the actual latch. How many do you need?

There are 5 pieces for that latch, not including the actual latch. How many do you need?
Unless I luck out and find it at the body shop, it will be all of it except the actual latch (which I have 2). I am sure it never came back from the body shop, but they claim it did. I'm driving over in the morning to look myself.

Regardless I don't have the extensions that actually connect to the grille.

Well I lucked out and even after 6 months, it was still at the body shop. Now I'm still looking for the extensions that go from the bracket to a Mach 1 grille.
vy8e9u7u.jpg

If no one has an extra pair, how about detailed pictures of one? I may try to fashion my own. It would be nice if the pictures had a ruler next to it so I can get the correct dimensions.

Btw the part number is D1ZZ-8182-A

I seem to recall purchasing one from Mike at Motor City Mustang (a Vendor on this Site) quite some time ago.

You might want to shoot him a PM.

BT

Latest posts

Back