Hello From Suffolk, Va

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dohcsvt

Reaction score
My Car
!973 Mach 1. White w/black stripes. Originally 3512V, now a ford racing parts 460 crate engine.
Hello,

My name is Ottis and I own a 1973 Mach 1 that I purchased in February of 1995 that had a FMX and a 351 2v. I used her as a daily driver for a few years. In the process I upgraded to a four barrel and then rebuilt the engine. I had to take her off the road when I discovered a frame rail crack at the steering box. I have since got that fixed, out in a new trunk pan and replaced the driveline with a 460 crate motor, C-6, and 3.50 traction lok. She is not the best of lookers, but it is a labor of love. I hope to one day have the means to get a complete restoration. Original color is White w/black stripes. Thanks for looking.

Welcome from West Virginia! I just moved back home after 4 years living in Chesapeake, VA. I never saw to many 71-73 cars in that area.

Welcome from Las Vegas!

Welcome from Stafford, VA

Thanks for all the responses. I have to get some pics taken, I thought I had some but couldn't find them. I did find a pic of the crate engine from when I first got it a few years ago, so heres a cheesy engine pic

m96feh.jpg

OK I fibbed. I just found some pics. Not current, but you get the idea. I had to cut a hole in the hood for the breather to fit, so that is the main difference from these pics and her current configuration

2q2jnub.jpg

Ok still learning how to use this tiny pic plug in

Here are some more older photos.

rmnsyd.jpg

2nh435t.jpg

2vnp15h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back