what is the 400 point Judging system

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
I'm going to a show that a member of the New England mustang club told me about, he said they are using the new revised 400 point system.

"ALL ENTRIES THRU MODEL YEAR 2011 WILL BE CLUB JUDGED

ON A NEWLY REVISED 400 POINT SYSTEM, PRIMARLY ON

CLEANLINESS, WORKMANSHIP, CONDITION, FIT AND FINISH."

what does this mean? he looked my car over the other night at at cruise night and he said I should go for it.

its windows up and top up on verts, thats my downside, I normaly have a Jacket on my drivers seat, and the top down.

I have a ripped drivers seat(the confortweave), and my white top is not really white, its inbeded dirt!!. other than that I think I'm good.

any sugestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't supposed that there is a professional cleaning that can restore the color of the top, white shoe shine! J/K

the sad part it the top is only 4 years old!!

it turned like this over the first winter and I was never able to get rid of the stains after that.

as for the seat, at the local shows, I have a jacket over the seat, so you can't see the rips, but I was told I can't hide the seats in this show.

and I found out they have 2 categories in each division: Stock. Personalized, Modified.

Back