Replaced the '73 convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Grabber Green Mach 1
2013 Race Red California Special Convertible
1964 Corvette Convertible
When I told the wife that when the 73 sold we could get a new one, I should have been more specific. To me a new one would be anything newer that the 73. I was thinking an 05 to a 2010 GT. But Noooooooo, she wants a new new one. When the sellers remorse went away a day after the 73 drove away she was searching the inter web for a 2013.

Lucky me. I get to fly from VT to Kansas City on Wednesday to drive home a 2013 Race Red California Special convertible. Just like this one.

I have to admit.. I like it.

2014_mustang.jpg

Cool Deal, Congrats. You will love that car. I'm very happy with my wife's 2013 vert. We had a 89 LX 5.0 Vert,That car felt loose and was a rattle trap. The 2013 is so tight and quit. Enjoy.:cool:

1 004.jpg

Headed to ZeckFord in Leavenworth, KS
Rick, that's my stompin ground. Shame in in Fort Drum NY right now on an exercise with the Army. Right across the street from Zeck Ford is a great BBQ place called All Slabbed Up. Give it a shot, you won't be sorry. Good luck.

Marty

Headed to ZeckFord in Leavenworth, KS
Rick, that's my stompin ground. Shame in in Fort Drum NY right now on an exercise with the Army. Right across the street from Zeck Ford is a great BBQ place called All Slabbed Up. Give it a shot, you won't be sorry. Good luck.

Marty
Got back today after 1400 miles. Nice ride....great car. Thanks, Marty for the heads up on the BBQ place.. Pulled pork was great, and the fries cooked with onions.. yum.

Congrats on the new Mustang. I've looked at them in the past but just didnt get it. After driving a few .... I determined I'm stuck in the 60's and not flexible in my Mustang thinking. LOL...the guy ask me why I didnt want it. My response... "I've got two at home and this doesnt match up" So i bought a FX2 Sport, and I'm very happy.

However you picked a good one and it is nice looking!!!

Back