images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome....

that's a recent shot just out of paint.... I've got "some assembly required"... and she's FAST!!!

Mach1005.thumb.jpg.2954366304386a5640849a23b78548b7.jpg

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

WELCOME aboard!

You are in the right place...there are some other FAST Mustangs here :).

Where are you in Texas as we have a couple of other members from that GREAT State?

Again, Welcome!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

Hello and welcome....

that's a recent shot just out of paint.... I've got "some assembly required"... and she's FAST!!!

if you guys click "next" on the pic to 223 it should have a video of how she sounds. that video is from last year before I put her in the body shop.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

WELCOME aboard!

Where are you in Texas as we have a couple of other members from that GREAT State?

Again, Welcome!

BT

ahhh I'm northeast of Houston in Kingwood, Tx.

Welcome RPM.:) Nice car.

Thank you Machman... and everyone. I bought the car for a flip... but fell in love with it. she's very strong

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/cheyennecchevelle/?action=view&current=Morefunnnn018.mp4

WELCOME aboard!

Again, Welcome!

BT

1971 Mach I: 351c,Performer intake,Holley 750,Doug Thorley headers,duals (of course)Flowmasters, Accel dist/coil, MSD brain,Isky Cam .517/ADV Duration 280@ .050 Duration 232 LC 108, FMX with shift kit, 2800 stall, 3:89 gears

I also own a crusier......

1967 Diamond Blue Convertible all original survivor ....one of 35 for 67 and only 3 known to be in existance, mine one in Tampa and one in San Diego.

so ... a little about me.

When i was growing up, we didn't have much... but as the older brothers got jobs they bought Mustangs. One had a 65 or 6 Fastback... the second a 66 coupe...the next a 65 coupe. they had to do their own work.... there was no help from parents because the kids cars were better than my dads 49 Ford.

well I was FORCED to go out in the blood stopping cold in winter of Tennessee and FORCED ....er I mean ask to help work on these things. well as I grew up... my first car was a POS 62 Chevy II 4 door smoking 6 cyl.... quarter panel flapping Chebbie . eh 135.00 bout all I could afford. Over the years I came BACK to the Mustang in the late 80's with my first 65.... fixed it sold it ...then a 67 coupe switched to motorcycles...then back to a 65 SS Chevelle. SOLD it for the 67 Convertible.... then another 67 coupe and then up to the 71 Mach I!!!!!!

bought it with ISSUES...then........

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

thanks guys... and IF any of you know of any donors with "power windows" I'd love a back up set of wiring and toggle switches. Yep....mine was born with power windows WOOOweee

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

It dont get cold in Tenn...............:s

HAaaa I was just up there this week..... :cool: and I had a boutface with the Nashville "global warming":D

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

Welcome RPM from San Diego.

Hey Mach71..... there is some cat in your city with a 67 drop top like mine!!! Since there were only 99 painted that color if you see it let me know. As far as I know only 3 are left, his,mine and one for sale in Tampa. I believe his name is Garcia and Car Craft did an article on it about 2007 or 08 I think. I contacted them to see if they could do something with the three cars .... but NO response.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

thanks guys... and IF any of you know of any donors with "power windows" I'd love a back up set of wiring and toggle switches. Yep....mine was born with power windows WOOOweee

Hi and welcome.

Count me in on that one. Mine has power windows too and the thing that holds the 5 toggle switches is broken. Nice to know I have competition in the quest for those parts! :-)

Oh, and thanks for the "like"! ;)

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Welcome to the club, Carter! Thanks for the history and pic - I can't wait to hear and see more of your nice looking ride.

Glad you're here.

Doc

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

Hey Mach71..... there is some cat in your city with a 67 drop top like mine!!! Since there were only 99 painted that color if you see it let me know. As far as I know only 3 are left, his,mine and one for sale in Tampa. I believe his name is Garcia and Car Craft did an article on it about 2007 or 08 I think. I contacted them to see if they could do something with the three cars .... but NO response.

Post a picture of your 67 so i know what to look for.

- Mike

Welcome. Nice looking car!

I'm in Tampa tomorrow if anyone need me to look at a mustang while I'm here

spacer.png

welcome man... Black mustang isn´t it??... she looks nice... Enjoy her! ;)

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-sportsroof]Visit My Garage[/button]

Damián :cool:

[align=center]120x45bk1ani.gif

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day![/align]