Hello from Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site! Be sure to tell us about your car and post some pics!

Feel free to explore the site...there is a ton of stuff to see and do!

::welcome::

Looks great! Can't wait to see and hear more about her!

WELCOME aboard!

You are in the right place...there are some other FAST Mustangs here :).

Where are you in Texas as we have a couple of other members from that GREAT State?

Again, Welcome!

BT

Hello and welcome....

that's a recent shot just out of paint.... I've got "some assembly required"... and she's FAST!!!
if you guys click "next" on the pic to 223 it should have a video of how she sounds. that video is from last year before I put her in the body shop.

WELCOME aboard!

Where are you in Texas as we have a couple of other members from that GREAT State?

Again, Welcome!

BT
ahhh I'm northeast of Houston in Kingwood, Tx.

Welcome RPM.:) Nice car.
Thank you Machman... and everyone. I bought the car for a flip... but fell in love with it. she's very strong

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/cheyennecchevelle/?action=view&current=Morefunnnn018.mp4

WELCOME aboard!

Again, Welcome!

BT
1971 Mach I: 351c,Performer intake,Holley 750,Doug Thorley headers,duals (of course)Flowmasters, Accel dist/coil, MSD brain,Isky Cam .517/ADV Duration 280@ .050 Duration 232 LC 108, FMX with shift kit, 2800 stall, 3:89 gears

I also own a crusier......

1967 Diamond Blue Convertible all original survivor ....one of 35 for 67 and only 3 known to be in existance, mine one in Tampa and one in San Diego.

so ... a little about me.

When i was growing up, we didn't have much... but as the older brothers got jobs they bought Mustangs. One had a 65 or 6 Fastback... the second a 66 coupe...the next a 65 coupe. they had to do their own work.... there was no help from parents because the kids cars were better than my dads 49 Ford.

well I was FORCED to go out in the blood stopping cold in winter of Tennessee and FORCED ....er I mean ask to help work on these things. well as I grew up... my first car was a POS 62 Chevy II 4 door smoking 6 cyl.... quarter panel flapping Chebbie . eh 135.00 bout all I could afford. Over the years I came BACK to the Mustang in the late 80's with my first 65.... fixed it sold it ...then a 67 coupe switched to motorcycles...then back to a 65 SS Chevelle. SOLD it for the 67 Convertible.... then another 67 coupe and then up to the 71 Mach I!!!!!!

bought it with ISSUES...then........

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome RPM from San Diego.
Hey Mach71..... there is some cat in your city with a 67 drop top like mine!!! Since there were only 99 painted that color if you see it let me know. As far as I know only 3 are left, his,mine and one for sale in Tampa. I believe his name is Garcia and Car Craft did an article on it about 2007 or 08 I think. I contacted them to see if they could do something with the three cars .... but NO response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back