• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 body parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71steed

Reaction score
My Car
66 GT coupe
67 GTA convertible
69 Fastback, Boss 429 clone
69 GT coupe
71 Sports coupe
71 Mach 1
73 Mach 1
Got the car stripped pretty good. Took off the roof and the rear rain gutter corners and made a member happy about that.

Also removed the B pillars, because they were rust free, the front cross member (strut bar) along with the lower radiator panel cross member, the rear cross member (between the shock towers), the sway bar mounting brackets, the disc brakes (all new), steering (all new tie rod ends), upper trunk rain gutter and panel between the deck lid and the package tray along with the package tray, and the cowl to rear apron brackets. Doesn't even look like a Mustang anymore. Only thing left on it is the firewall, floors, upper quarters and rear differential. Should take a picture. Shame because the leaf springs are brand new and the axles would come in handy for someone.

I picked up the coupe roof from Bob on Saturday. 10 hour, 650 mile round trip! Great guy to deal with. Has good prices also. If you need Mustang parts or acorns he can help you out.

Mike

SANY0074.JPG

I picked up the coupe roof from Bob on Saturday. 10 hour, 650 mile round trip! Great guy to deal with. Has good prices also. If you need Mustang parts or acorns he can help you out.

Mike
Mike, thanks for the plug. But you did drive away with some of my acorns, LOL.

Mike
Mike, thanks for the plug. But you did drive away with some of my acorns, LOL.
I found three of your acorns in the back of my truck after I took the roof out today!

PM sent w/r to rear leafs
Car went to junkie today. Everything from the car that is for sale is listed on my auction site.

Back