This could be a fun project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ! that's something I hav"nt seen in many years! :p

My neighbor had a yellow one back when I was a teen and I had never seen one before and have not seen one since. I must say his would kick butt in the performance department

That was basically the European Mustang at the time. I did not even know that they sold them in the USA.

There were plenty of them around here but now they are scarce. I saw a second generation one two days ago about 3 miles from my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was basically the European Mustang at the time. I did not even know that they sold them in the USA.

There were plenty of them around here but now they are scarce. I saw a second generation one two days ago about 3 miles from my house.
They sold them through Mercury here in the States. Only available with 4 cylinder or Cologne V6. I would like to make one a replica of the Basil Green Racing Perana. Ford of South Africa actually sold them with v8! There used to be a page with all the specs, even told about them setting the engine back and moving the rad forward and the car was a perfect 50/50 balance. I found out about them from a friend who is from South Africa. He loved our Mustangs and he is back in SA right now and bought a Four Door Ford to fix up.

Back