Hello from Lebanon, Pa.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbill4

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hello everyone........My name is Bill and I'm really glad to have found this site since it's dedicated to 71-73's with lots of info. I own two stangs pictured below. I purchased the 73 Mach last May and had it only a few days before it went in for restoration. I'm hoping it will be completed by this June. I've been tryng to learn as much as I can and it appears this site is going to be very helpful.

100_0567.jpg

100_0574.jpg

100_0565.jpg

Hershey2008.jpg

100_01333-Copy-Copy.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Great looking pair of Stangs!

::welcome::

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Great looking pair of Stangs!

::welcome::
Hey PA! Cant say welcome... heck just got here myself. can't wait to see the finished project. Didn't note what color you will go back with... I painted my black and switched to "pearl" silver

WELCOME aboard, Bill!

As a couple members have already noted,your '73 looks great already. That having been said, I believe you will like it here as we do have many who are restoring their '71-'73 Mustangs.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! Just another reason I'm glad I joined.....The pics are very deceiving, it was a real a mess. Underneath was a couple different shades of silver, blue, dark green (which was the original color) and two coats of some kind of plastic stuff. Nothing on it was done right. It's being painted Light Pewter Poly, which although is not very exciting and not the orignal color, it's a 73 color. I'll post pics when it's completed and change my avatar lol.

welcome from alabama and both cars are beautiful. lots of great folks here so i think you will have found a home here.

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! Just another reason I'm glad I joined.....The pics are very deceiving, it was a real a mess. Underneath was a couple different shades of silver, blue, dark green (which was the original color) and two coats of some kind of plastic stuff. Nothing on it was done right. It's being painted Light Pewter Poly, which although is not very exciting and not the orignal color, it's a 73 color. I'll post pics when it's completed and change my avatar lol.
Different shades of paint, minimal to no rust protection, orange peel...Sounds like the perfectly stock classic Mustang :D Welcome aboard Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back