"Continuing the dream"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackinBlack71

Reaction score
My Car
I have just purchased my first Mustang which is a 1971 coupe.
Hello everyone, I had just joined the site a few hours ago and have already gotten a great welcome.

About four weeks ago I had purchased a great 1971 mustang coupe from a member of this forum Obsidian71. When my father and I went to look at the car Mike had explained to me how much help everyone had been and how a lot of guys are into this coupe. So even before he said it I knew i had to continue the forum posting and updates not just for him but for everyone who had taken an interest in this car. I want to make the dream come true and to have him be able to see his car complete and back on the road, but to also make my dream come true of owning a one off classic Mustang. She is in a good home with new family that will take care of her and make sure she is put back together and on the road with the up most respect and pride taken into the car. The work that Mike has done on the car already is amazing it shows how much he cared about it to make everything fit just the way it should and make it look perfect, and I want nothing more than perfection.

-Jeffrey

Jeffrey,

Welcome! I'm glad to see you made it safe and sound back home with everything in tact! It was quite sad to see it finally pull away and then watch as it went down the road (I stood in the street till you rounded the corner and watched as you went up the hill out of my neighborhood). I can't tell you how happy I am that it's in good hands! As I've said in other threads about this, it was an extremely tough decision to sell, but it was time to close a chapter for me. Please keep us posted as you finish the build, and be sure to ask any and all questions either to me personally or in general on this site! I'm a phone call or email away!

Best of luck! I know you guys will have a great time with the build, they'll be some bumps as there always is with project cars but if you stick with it it'll surely be worth the effort.

As for me, I couldn't stand looking into an empty garage for long, so I cleaned out what was left, and moved in with the '11 :) my wife said as long as I clear the snow and frost off her car like I always have, the garage is still mine!

uma2aheg.jpg

y7u4agum.jpg

Very welcome from Oklahoma.

Your car has been one of my very favorite modded Mustang projects. I am glad you are continuing Obsidian71's vision for the car.

You are going to like this forum.

Ray

::welcome:: from NY and happy to see the car will be getting finished

Welcome from San Diego, you got a great car and I cannot wait to see it complete. Mike is an inspiration for all of us coupe owners out there and the work he has completed on the car is one of a kind. We love pictures on this forum, so dont be afraid to post millions of them as you work on the car. Ask as many questions as you want, someone will always answer!

Welcome from West Virginia! Good luck finishing what should be a sweet ride!

::welcome:: from Maine. Sounds like Mike found the right guy to take over his car. You"ll like it here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back