7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boswell

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible, 302 2V, Medium Blue Metallic, black top, 46K original miles
Hi, I'm Wayne, and I own a 1973 Mustang Convertible, invoice date June 22, 1973, VIN 254646, 302 2V, medium blue metallic with a black top. This car was originally sold to Ford Motor Company, was in the executive car pool, and then was "tagged" by my father, who worked for Ford, in early 1974. I started driving the car in 1975 when I got my learner's permit, and drove it through the end of high school. The car has not been driven much since, and has just over 46K original miles. Here is a link to a few pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/113825148583667464381/Mustang03?authkey=Gv1sRgCK_wvvjA5qitcg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from coastal Alabama! I see someone has give you the original owner icon. Thumbs up!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! I see someone has give you the original owner icon. Thumbs up!
Wasn't sure if I qualified as an original owner or not. My father purchased the car directly from Ford. It was driven as a company car for 7-8 months before my father bought it. He then gifted it over to me in 2012. The window sticker says:

SOLD TO: FORD MOTOR COMPANY

RM492-17101 ROTUNDA DR

DEARBORN, MI 18121

SHIP TO: FORD DIV G.O. GARAGE

17101 ROTUNDA DR

DEARBORN, MI

Another blue 73 Vert in the stable! Awesome!!!! Welcome from Las Vegas!!::welcome::

Wasn't sure if I qualified as an original owner or not. My father purchased the car directly from Ford. It was driven as a company car for 7-8 months before my father bought it. He then gifted it over to me in 2012. The window sticker says:

SOLD TO: FORD MOTOR COMPANY

RM492-17101 ROTUNDA DR

DEARBORN, MI 18121

SHIP TO: FORD DIV G.O. GARAGE

17101 ROTUNDA DR

DEARBORN, MI
Technically, you're family is the original owner. Ford Motor "Executive" cars are not titled. It's like when you buy a demo from a dealer. Even though it has miles on it. you are the first "titled" owner. I would say you are an original owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Virginia, beautiful car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back