1971 mustang mach 1 headers

I am a new member to the forum and I have a 1971 mach 1 3514v 4 speed about a year ago I bought a set of 6211 hooker headers from their scratch and dent they run on ebay when you call hooker to resolve this issue you talk to some one that knows nothing asked you to photo it and send it to them only to not get called back when you call them they hang up on you I have bought a lot of holley products . but no more their customer service s cks anyway starting to rant does anyone know what headers would fit this car best was thinking of ford power app or does anyone have any other suggestions thanx in advance

I'm sorry... I would really like to help, but my head exploded half way through that huge run-on sentence you just posted. LOL

Are you asking about what headers to get, or are you having issues fitting the scratch & dent ones you have?

I am a new member to the forum and I have a 1971 mach 1 3514v 4 speed about a year ago I bought a set of 6211 hooker headers from their scratch and dent they run on ebay when you call hooker to resolve this issue you talk to some one that knows nothing asked you to photo it and send it to them only to not get called back when you call them they hang up on you I have bought a lot of holley products . but no more their customer service s cks anyway starting to rant does anyone know what headers would fit this car best was thinking of ford power app or does anyone have any other suggestions thanx in advance

thought I worded it simple does anyone have a 71 mustang 3514v 4 speed that has put headers on and were happy with them fit, ground clearance,ect.one day if you ever have to call holley you might be ranting too lol.

hey guys another thing I found these headers are 6210 still supposed to fit on summit they give real good pictures you can see differince in header although they are only supposed to have different tube size 17/8 vs 2 " they are built totally different and will not work with a 4 speed.

thought I worded it simple does anyone have a 71 mustang 3514v 4 speed that has put headers on and were happy with them fit, ground clearance,ect.one day if you ever have to call holley you might be ranting too lol.

Ah, I follow you now. Sounds like the headers you have won't fit with your transmission. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will be able to help

wecome to the forum I have run also both hooker on this 73 351 4v but also had a 2v set the fit fine except for the long tube which often hit but the short ones dont with both the c6 and fmx so I never called holley when I had questions about my TA which I figured out. I can't tell you if their support s cks or not.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

google Sanderson headers . they make a shorty set for Cleveland engines

Have you actually tried the Sanderson shortys on a 351-4v?

Did you notice any more power over the stock 4v manifolds?

1971 Mach1

351C-4v

C6 is history-->>now TKO-500