1972 Accesory Suggested retail Price list

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we knew then what we know now... How many of us would have opt for the Stereophonic Tape System? :D And to think the Ram Air option only cost $60 equivalent to $267 in today's dollars. Cheap bastahds! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post....interesting in that I ordered one for my 73 and it just came in the mail a half an hour ago lol

Good post....interesting in that I ordered one for my 73 and it just came in the mail a half an hour ago lol

Where did you order it from?

I'd like one for a '71, although alot of the options look the same.

I bought it from CJ Pony Parts.....they have a sale going on until Feb 28th

Last edited by a moderator:
But I saw them on a 71 Marti report on one of the eBay cars. I'll see if I can find that link again on my other computer where I saw it and repost. That would have been a good weekly question. Lol

But I saw them on a 71 Marti report on one of the eBay cars. I'll see if I can find that link again on my other computer where I saw it and repost. That would have been a good weekly question. Lol
Your right, I was looking through the 71 Mustang Brochure and on page 7 it does indicate that Intermittant windshield wipers are an option.

Back