Shifter bezel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is only one shifter bezel for the mini or full console

Have sold 100 of them - something else is wrong it is not the shifter bezel

Send me some pictures and I'll see what I can figure out

Don

Same issue with the replacement bezel on mine.. I have to pry and then screw down the upper trim plate of the console with the original bezel. I'd break it with the replacement. It sticks up farther. I compared the two, and the replacements have the screw holes deeper, which makes them sit up higher than the originals.

Same issue with the replacement bezel on mine.. I have to pry and then screw down the upper trim plate of the console with the original bezel. I'd break it with the replacement. It sticks up farther. I compared the two, and the replacements have the screw holes deeper, which makes them sit up higher than the originals.
Thats exactly what mine do, it is sitting higher on one side ( left ), what did you do to solve it?

Thats exactly what mine do, it is sitting higher on one side ( left ), what did you do to solve it?
Hey me to.

I just changed mine and it sits higher on the left (drivers) side.

I "re-chromed" the original with a silver sharpie and put it back on.... for now.

The other option is to trim the posts on the shifter that it screws down into shorter.

Back