Newbie from South Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Pantera Group IV
2003 FPV GT
Hello all,

I have just joined so that I can get some more knowledge on these great cars.

I don't own one yet, but we are holidaying in the US in Feb 14 and I'd love to buy one to drive around for those two weeks. Then ship it home here to Adelaide.

Bright red with red trim is looking to be my favourite combo so far.

I look forward to building my knowledge with your help.

James

Welcome to the site from Virginia! We have several members from Australia.

Good luck with your search and feel free to ask any questions.

Hi James, and Welcome from Brisbane, Australia.

Your plans sound interesting for sure. Maybe the forum could be of valuable help in guiding you to land a good deal in America.(Connections you know)

Get ready to dig deap into your pockets to bring her out and get it on the road.

All the best in landing that Mustang!

Regards,

Greg.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Virginia! Good luck finding one!

G'day to ya James, from Northeast Florida !

Whereabouts in the U.S. are you planning to visit ? There are a few of us here on the forum that live very close to that most famous tourist attraction known as Disney World :). I'm sure we'd love to meet a new friend from the other side of the globe.

I should also add...my 73 convertible is for sale presently ;) of course with each passing day that I don't get an offer, I get more and more attached to it :)

I hope you have a grand time while your here, where ever you may land.

Pat

Thank you for the kind words everyone! We will be meeting up with friends who live in Santa Fe NM and driving to LA via all of the obvious spots. Santa Fe to Four Corners Monument, Valley of the Gods, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas etc. My daughter is 14, so still young enough to visit Disneyland and old enough to stay in the room for a few hours in Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back