Shed Clean-out Sale - 71-73 Full Set of Shocks for SALE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

i went thru my shed today trying to find my original brake pedal (might be going back to automatic) and i can't thru alot of parts that need to go cuz they are just taking up space and its parts that i will never end up using again.

this is a full set of shocks. the fronts are a few years old but they are still very stiff and rebound very well. they are KYB firm ride shocks. i am however missing a rubber bushing on them though but i'm sure you can just reuse one of your old ones.

the rear ones are shocks that i had only installed on the car for a month before i decided i wanted to go with drag racing shocks. they are mustang plus's brand of grab-a-track which they are considered to be a softer ride.

i am willing to part ways with these things for $60 or OBO + the ride over.

805 952 fifty-one seventy or email me at [email protected]

131103_0001.jpg

I may be interested... I like the KYB's had them on a 67 Coupe along with poly bushings and boy those babies made that car handle GREAT!
Let me know!

Hey I'm pretty interested in those. I'm only an hour and half away from you. Stationed at Vandenberg AFB up near lompoc. Maybe I can work it into a planned trip down south.

Hey I'm pretty interested in those. I'm only an hour and half away from you. Stationed at Vandenberg AFB up near lompoc. Maybe I can work it into a planned trip down south.
I'm actually at Beale AFB. Oxnard is my hometown.

Back