Shed Clean-out Sale - 67-73 Mustang Front lowering coil springs with 2 insulators

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

i went thru my shed today trying to find my original brake pedal (might be going back to automatic) and i can't thru alot of parts that need to go cuz they are just taking up space and its parts that i will never end up using again.

this is a spring i bought years ago and they actually spent most of its time installed on the car when it spent 5 years in storage and 1.5 years in the paint shop. i removed them because they are meant for street cruising mainly and having a nice firm lowered ride. they don't store enough energy for me on the track so these are useless.

they are intended for 67-73 mustangs to achieve a 1 inch lowering height. the coil rate springs are at 620 and the nice things about these are if you have a 460 like i do and you brake hard, you won't get a nose drive when you brake hard (unloading the usefullness of your rear brakes)

Shed Clean-out Sale

these are coming with both of the sizes for insulators. the 1/4 inch will not raise the vehicle up at all and will maintain a 1 inch lowering stance. the 3/4 inch will raise up the vehicle 1 inch which will return it to stock height. i may have a picture of my car at the bodyshop when the springs were installed and the 3/4 insulators were installed. i remember having a 26 inch tall tire installed and the fender came about 2 inches from being level with the tire.

if i remember right, the springs new are about 90 and the insulators are 30 for each set. i am willing to part ways with these parts $99 + the ride to you.

805 952 fifty-one seventy or email me at [email protected]

131103_0002.jpg

Last edited:
Back