Shed Clean-out Sale - OEM Mach 1 Seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

i went thru my shed today trying to find my original brake pedal (might be going back to automatic) and i can't thru alot of parts that need to go cuz they are just taking up space and its parts that i will never end up using again.

my mach 1 is pretty much at the time a drag race car that i drive on the street. i have alumium seats with a 5 point harness in the car, i don't have normal door panels, i use sheet metal to cover the doors. i don't have a back seat anymore, nor will it ever be back there again cuz i have the wheel wells tubbed inwards further to more wheel well. so yeah, i don't need too many OEM interior anymore. (i will end up the back seat as well)

well these are my OEM seats and they are taking up too much space and they need to go. the foam in them seems to be ok but the vinl is obviously ripped.. i want to see these gone and i could let them go for $100. i'd prefer a local pick up or i can meet somebody out up to 60 miles but if you arrange a freight pick up then thats cool too.

805 952 fifty-one seventy or email me at [email protected]

131103_0003.jpg

Back