Summit Racing Warrior R/T wheels for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

these wheels have been replaced by weld racing wheels so these need to go. they are 15x10s with supposedly 5.5 backspacing but i have measured 5.25 and the fronts and 15x4 with 1.75 backspacing.

the back wheels are a lil stained from when i first mounted my slicks on them, the soap i used to lube the tire on somehow left a permanent stain on the wheels. the wheels also have 8 studs on each side and are included.

these wheel set new is almost $500. I'd like to move these guys for only 250 plus shipping or local pick up. this ought to be a decent set for somebody wanting a second set of wheels for et front runners and some slicks for the weekends.

[email protected]

summit star wheels.jpg

Last edited:
these wheels have been replaced by weld racing wheels so these need to go. they are 15x10s with supposedly 5.5 backspacing but i have measured 5.25 and the fronts and 15x4 with 1.75 backspacing.

the back wheels are a lil stained from when i first mounted my slicks on them, the soap i used to lube the tire on somehow left a permanent stain on the wheels. the wheels also have 8 studs on each side and are included.

these wheel set new is almost $500. I'd like to move these guys for only 250 plus shipping or local pick up. this ought to be a decent set for somebody wanting a second set of wheels for et front runners and some slicks for the weekends.

[email protected]
sold!

Back