What to Do

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
::welcome::

Hi All

Just wondering what to do with my 73 Mach 1 h code. Its all original and appears to only have 18000 genuine mile on it. Power steer pwr tint windows ac power brakes lots of options and in the sort of condition you would expect for the miles with no rust. it is a beautiful car. My problem is I have a taste for modified high hp vehicles but I cant bring myself to start modifying such a sweet car. I live in Australia and 71 - 73 stangs don't have much of a following here. do I sell and buy a hot rod or do I keep it enjoy it as a awesome low mile car or do I build a 500hp + 393 :huh:

11.jpg

blue4.jpg

13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome::Hi All

Just wondering what to do with my 73 Mach 1 h code. Its all original and appears to only have 18000 genuine mile on it. Power steer pwr tint windows ac power brakes lots of options and in the sort of condition you would expect for the miles with no rust. it is a beautiful car. My problem is I have a taste for modified high hp vehicles but I cant bring myself to start modifying such a sweet car. I live in Australia and 71 - 73 stangs don't have much of a following here. do I sell and by a hot rod or do I keep it enjoy it as a awesome low mile car or do I build a 500hp + 393 :huh:
Keep it mate and modify it to fit your need for speed. No need to hold on to originality if you need to go faster.

Sell it to me and buy another mustang to modify!:)

Greg
+1

Yes. This would be much better for all. The car in great condition, with possibly low miles, is worth more than a similar car in lesser condition.

Then you can take that money and find another candidate to fulfill your desires. It can be a Mustang or not - you will be limited only by your pocketbook.

Best of luck!

Ray

In that condition, I would have thought you'd get good bucks for here downunder...

There's plenty with moola in Perth who will want one in this condition.

Usually management people going through a midlife crysis who aren't very mechanically minded.

I'd be very surprised if you can't get the bucks.. put it out there.... and wait 3 months...

Jimbo

In that condition, I would have thought you'd get good bucks for here downunder...

There's plenty with moola in Perth who will want one in this condition.

Usually management people going through a midlife crysis who aren't very mechanically minded.

I'd be very surprised if you can't get the bucks.. put it out there.... and wait 3 months...

Jimbo
Exactly what I plan to do got family there sold my HG 350 over there for good bucks

Luke, you're right about the interest in our cars ... I find that our models attract a different crowd...

I never wanted a pony car, having grown up with xa-xc coupes, I wanted a "real" muscle car, and our models in fastback guise are the ultimate in that respect...

There's plenty of guys that love them ...they just need to find you...

Funny how times have changed, my first car was a hg monaro, sold it for $400! ... hehe

Good luck matey...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a beautiful car. Can you please post more photos of it?
Thank you I will post a few. It has magnum 500s on it now will take a few shots on the weekend

That is a beautiful car. Can you please post more photos of it?
Thank you I will post a few. It has magnum 500s on it now will take a few shots on the weekend
10.jpg

rear.jpg

rear 2.jpg

73 Mach 1 inter.jpg

73 Mach 1 inter2.jpg

73 mach 1 headliner.jpg

73 Mach 1 rt seat.jpg

73 Mach 1 owners card.jpg

73 Mach1 build sheet.jpg

blue1.jpg

blue3.jpg

blue5.jpg