• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parking Brake Warning Light & Benzel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
I need the chrome benzel but am willing to buy the whole light if I have to.I have been looking for one for a while and had no luck. Anyone know of a supplier. I have been watching ebay.

John J

Last edited by a moderator:
These things are very difficult to locate and when one does come on the market the chrome bezel is usually missing most if not all of the chrome finish. I found one with a guy who regularly runs ads on Craigslist out of Springfield, MO. He wanted big money for it and would not send any photo's to confirm the condition. That just did not add up for me to trust the transaction. I was able to locate another one, but the bezel is missing most of the chrome. I do not need the bezel as mine is in great shape, I just need the PARK lens. If I can remove the lens without sacrificing the bezel you are more than welcome to it. It will need to be re-chromed somehow. Maybe we could both help each other out in that area. If you can find someone who sprays Spectra-Chrome in your area it looks almost as good a true chrome. I need to get my deluxe glove box trim chrome strip redone. I will probably tackle the bezel in the next couple of weeks and will let you know how it goes. I do not want to get your hopes up as I need the lens and as difficult as these are to find if I need to sacrifice the bezel, I have to do it. I will try though.

Back