Need a spring time ride--pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Gonna be 53 degrees today WOW..I need fix bad..Pulled the vette out & let it run a bit..There's still tons of snow around..& tons of sand on the roads..Oh well dosn't hurt to dream:) If your wondering how I got that car so shiney It's all adams products..check out my offer to board memebers on the for sale threads under "member offers"

100_1963.JPG

100_1965.JPG

100_1964.JPG

100_0736.JPG

Plenty of sand here, too, but only on the beach. About 75 here today with a light breeze. Got the top and doors off the Jeep. Qcode351, you're welcome to come down here and cruise. I'm sure we could find something to do in the evenings...hmmm...let me see. Metal fab and welding? Haha

Plenty of sand here, too, but only on the beach. About 75 here today with a light breeze. Got the top and doors off the Jeep. Qcode351, you're welcome to come down here and cruise. I'm sure we could find something to do in the evenings...hmmm...let me see. Metal fab and welding? Haha
Mike..Thanks for the offer:D Only if we can cruise the Lauderdale strip during spring bring..YA BABY !!! I spent a bunch of time in Fla. As a matter of fact my cousin owned a body shop in N.Miami & I got my start there when I was about 15..Spent 2 summers in a row working there. (Sweeping floors & taping cars) Man summer sucked there, by 12:00 pm you were soaked..My grandparents also owned a vacation home in Miami for many years..I used to fish off the pier on collins ave in Miami . Most of my friends have moved down there in the last 10 years or so. SO I like Fla ! Great to be there during the winter that's for sure !

Back