• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need a special nut to mount a window

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sport Roof
Guys, I need one (1!) nut & retainer (Ford P/N 374251-S2) that secures the quarter window assembly to the bottom of the body. AMK has it for $4 for 2 (P/N B-12033) but they require a $30 minimum order. Can anyone help a brother out?

It looks like a nut set in a square mount with two "wings" that come off the sides.

Guys, I need one (1!) nut & retainer (Ford P/N 374251-S2) that secures the quarter window assembly to the bottom of the body. AMK has it for $4 for 2 (P/N B-12033) but they require a $30 minimum order. Can anyone help a brother out?

It looks like a nut set in a square mount with two "wings" that come off the sides.
Shoot me a picture so I know exactly what you need. If you don't mind used, I will give them to you.

Awesome, thanks! Pics below, PM sent with my info.

2zeyt1s.jpg

347ka4o.jpg

Awesome, thanks! Pics below, PM sent with my info.

2zeyt1s.jpg

347ka4o.jpg
Nuts, I was thinking you needed the nuts that are on the bracket that attaches to the floor (see my pictures below - I pulled a pair and beadblasted them), but what I think you need is the nut cages that are in the floor that bolt these to the floor. I will run back down to the garage after work one day this week and grab those. Mike

View attachment 17355

View attachment 17356

View attachment 17357

Check with CJ Pony parts. They have a huge selection of AMK fasteners, and you don't have to buy a $30.00 minimum.

Back