73 Mustang TKO600 Full Set UP for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

yup, i don't want to break my TKO600 setup and i'd rather sell it to somebody who wants to cruise with it. i am OFFICIALLY going back to a c6 for drag racing and will go gear vendors down the road. so this set up needs to go.

i'll sell the whole set up which includes, sfi mccleod fly wheel, bronze faced clutch, tko600 trans with a .64OD with 2,3,4 gear blocker rings installed for higher rpms shifting and clutch finger modified, cable clutch, trans mount spacer (to use OEM pinoin angle), bellhousing, and 3 different speedo gears for the transmission, cross member and i don't know if i'm forgetting anything else.

i can take pics if needed!

i will separate parts if needed!
cool you know what I want so shoot me a price
u sure you just don't want the whole kit? however from my tko600 conversion to your t56 conversion, you can reuse only my flywheel (lightest you can get which is 30lbs) my bronze faced clutch that will grab super hard and fast, and my cable.

you will need a new bellhousing, fork, cross member and of course your trans.

i will sit down for a minute later tonight or tomorrow and give you a price. i will pull the stuff out after new years.

well a deposit has been placed for the flywheel, clutch & cable.

still available:

-transmission of course

-cross member

-spacer between trans and trans mount (places pinoin angle back to stock)

- bellhousing with applicable fork (94-04 mustang)

PM me or email me if interested.

first.... I'll say that xoliex sends what you expect that you bought!! thanks!!

Second...send me the price as well!
Thnx for the feedback. What do u want a price on?

Is it a complete conversion kit you are selling? Is it sold? Will it fit my 302 smallblock? If you still got the parts, what is the price? :)
it was a complete conversion kit until a fellow AF guy bought 460 specific parts. if you are installing it on a 302, then the left over parts will work. i have the transmission, crossmember with spacer available that will work for you. i still have the bellhousing but its for a 460.

email me at [email protected] or call me 805-952-fifty-one seventy if you are interested.

Is it a complete conversion kit you are selling? Is it sold? Will it fit my 302 smallblock? If you still got the parts, what is the price? :)
all other parts needed can be bought from www.moderndriveline.com he can set you up if you have a factory 3/4 speed car or a automatic.

Last edited:
Back