Mustangs @ the International Motor Show in Lux

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Today was the first day to prepare the booths for the International Motor Show in Luxembourg.

So we started to get the cars together and tried some different layouts as to which car was to go in which spot.

Tomorrow there will be three more cars arriving, so this is not definite. The show will start on Friday and go till Sunday night.

[/color]

By the way, I was very lucky. For the first day in weeks it did not rain, the sun even came out, so I was able to drive the car the 30 km to the convention center without it getting dirty. Even the salt on the road was no big deal as there was no spray because everything was completely dry.

Now it´s after 9 pm here and it started to snow! First snow for this season and it starts only a few hours after I got the car in safely.

Edit:

I removed the pics now that the "official" ones are here. The new ones are in a new post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lux- Cool pics/story.

You lucked out about the snow - going home might not be so great...

Nice cars. That orange Mach (I guess it is a real Mach?) takes some getting used to.

But as so often with pics - the cars can look different in person.

Thanks for sharing.

Ray

No, it's a converted ex 6-cylinder plain Jane fastback. It has a race prepped Cleveland, the color is Ford electric orange.

It's very nice in person.

Very cool ! :cool: Almost never see an orange one ! I had an orange 75 Bronco in high school , now I realize from the bright color why I got caught skipping school in it ! :p

Ok, here are the new pics:

attachment.php
I cannot get enough of this photo. It is a feast of automotive art, with the A-pillar on Lux' vert seamlessly rising out of the bodywork and coming to the slightest curve which puts the top edge parallel with the dead-straight crease on the bodyside - and then there's the roofline of the orange Mach behind it complimenting it all!

There isn't anything on four wheels that comes close.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!! Good mix of cars! Yours looks great, Mike!

Back