Help Guys...need some "T" wire harness clips

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q Code Convertible
Hi guys,

Been working on my main engine harness the last few days cleaning up, fixing a few cuts and re-taping the whole thing. I have 5 of the original plastic T clips that push into the body that are broken. Can anyone spare some or point me to where I may be able to get.

Thanks Much

Jeff

Hi guys,

Been working on my main engine harness the last few days cleaning up, fixing a few cuts and re-taping the whole thing. I have 5 of the original plastic T clips that push into the body that are broken. Can anyone spare some or point me to where I may be able to get.

Thanks Much

Jeff
I'm still on the hunt for them. I'll let you know if I find any.

Jeff, time to hit the junkyard. I had to do the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Know that they come all attached on a long plastic ribbon taped into the harness. If you want to get them out of the junk car just cus the harness covering the whole length. I got some out of a 73 Ranchero at our local pull a part. It had a decent 351-C in it that 73MustangCoupe has been thinking about. Just waht he needs more motors in his garage! You can find them in almost all 70's era fords.

Back