• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 M-code 4-sp convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randostang

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang conv. Silver, black mach stripes, 351C, 4 sp
photo.JPGNeed to sell my 71 M-code vert. All numbers match, not orig. color.

20K-neg. Have many more pics for serious inquiries only.

No hits, so dropping price. $17500. Also posted on craigslist today. Motivated seller! This is a pretty rare combo, 85,000 miles, 2nd owner. Runs and drives great, not completely done, but close. Great car for someone who likes to tinker and still be able to drive. No major items to do, but a few small ones.

Yeah, that's a sweet looking ride and a 4 speed would be a blast. All I can say is 'marketing marketing marketing'! You need to post more pics to show that beauty off. Engine, interior, some underneath shots too. Your asking price seems reasonable.

Beautiful car! What is the original color?
Light Gold

Yeah, that's a sweet looking ride and a 4 speed would be a blast. All I can say is 'marketing marketing marketing'! You need to post more pics to show that beauty off. Engine, interior, some underneath shots too. Your asking price seems reasonable.
Thank You! I have more pics, but the quality is not great. Car is in storage, and I am recovering from recent surgery, so crawling around is difficult at this time. Hopefully, after New Year, I can take the time and get some better pics. If anyone is interested though, PM me and I can send the pics that I have via text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back