New from Perth Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Fastback
image.jpgWell I figure it's time to stop stalking this site and introduce myself. I have recently purchased a partially rebuilt 73 Mach1 Q code car here in Perth. When I say partially rebuilt, turns out it is not quite as rebuilt as I was lead to believe, but my bad, I trusted someone I thought I knew when I bought the car. I'm not going to belabour this point but I am getting the car back together.

I have spent a few days trolling the boards and I must say I am really impressed with the people and information here. The site is awesome, everyone seems so helpful and the info available is amazing. I just wish I had found the site six months ago - my life could have been so much easier.

Car still has 351C but has been changed from original 4 speed to auto with FMX tranny. Been converted to RHD, so at least I can go forwards through McDonalds I guess. Interior was totally torn apart, originally ginger but now changed to black. Car was originally yellow but now black.

I am hopeful to get the car on the road before Christmas, so at least I will be able to find out what else I need to address.

I'm sure I will be pestering y'all for your hard learned information before this is all over.

Welcome from Las Vegas!

Welcome from West Texas!

Wow - nice Mach 1! I've been wanting to see one with Centerline Champ 500 rims for a long time now. ::thumb::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back