Intro from Houston, Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abone312

Reaction score
My Car
72 Fastback, currently with 429 and C6, project car.
Looked around on the site for a while, thought I would finally get signed up. I work at a Mustang restoration shop here in town. Just recently got me a 72 Fastback, non Mach, originally a 302, now has a 429, medium blue, blue standard interior, overall fairly solid car and complete. The big body cars are the only ones of the Mustang that I ever wanted to own. When I was born, my Dad had a 73 convertible that he bought new we rode around in until I was around 7 years old or so, then he had to sell it. He bought a 72 convertible about 11 years ago when he retired, and my two brothers and I redid the car completely about 2 years ago. His car is medium lime gold with the black on the hood and lower body with black top and interior, mach hood, deluxe trim and interior, 302 and fmx. I am hoping to get my fastback on the road by spring, gonna drive it as is for a while then redo the whole car. I will try to get some pics up soon.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Great story. Maybe you can get your father to join the site too. There are a lot of "Ole Timers" here. Looking forward to seeing pics of both cars.

Welcome from Houston, Texas! I'm near Tommie Vaughn Ford if you know where that's at.

Who do you work for? I'm working on our '73 convertible that I got a few years back as well

as working on my Kirkham Cobra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back