7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mperez64

Reaction score
My Car
71 convertible 302
Hey all! New to site, great threads and tons of useful info! Work in progress is 71 convertible 302 with under 50,000 miles. Got the car from a priest so I have to trust that the mileage is actual (haha).

image.jpg

For a sec, I thought you were from down under...LOL (car pic upside down).

Welcome from New Jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is with the upside down picture....stupid new guys!!! I'll try it again, forgive me if it happens again!

OK, I give up. Anyway thanks for the welcome and the laugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go...nice car and welcome.

Jeff

wjuj9c.jpg

HI and ::welcome:: fom Luxembourg, Europe. That car looks just like mine when I got it (only in much better shape). Flat hood, red, Magnums, white interior. All Check.

Nice car!

Here you go...nice car and welcome.

Jeff

wjuj9c.jpg
Thanks Jeff! I don't know what type of sorcery you used to make that happen but I appreciate it.

Thanks for all the kind comments and welcomes. The car is pretty bone stock except for the rims and tires which I couldn't help myself to put on right away (I am keeping the original rims and hubcaps in storage). Although it will never see rain or snow, I really don't plan on making a show car out of it, I just love driving it! I'm also sure I will end up doing some engine work to pep her up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back